Thursday, December 20, 2007

Moving on Up

Yo yo yo yo yo, Happy Holidays and stuff.

Starting Jan 1, I am going to have a weekly blog over at www.knoxvillemarathon.com. It's going to be talking about my training leading up to the Knoxville marathon in March. I'm pretty sure they are only expecting one blog a week out of me over there, so don't you worry kids, I will still be writing over here when I feel inclined to do so.

I have picked up another bad habit as of late: Treadmill running. I have been running my 'long run' outside on Saturday mornings, but the other 3-4 runs during the week have been on the treadmill. Ugh.

On a positive note, I have practically eliminated my IT pain. How, you ask? Wall sits, with elastic bands around my thighs. The bands try to pull my thighs together, and it's up to me to do a wall sit and keep my thighs apart (resisting the elastic bands). It's kinda tough, but after 3 weeks doing that 3x a week, I am almost 'all better'. Amazing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that you are healing!
Crazy to be running again already...March comes fast though looking forward to reading your success.

Erik said...

Alright...its now January 4th and I still can't find your blog on knoxvillemarathon.com. What gives?!

How am I supposed to stalk you (ahem)...keep up...with your running?